About The Company
Kleeto is founded with the vision of simplifying the paper management and ultimately reduce the usage of paper to the bare minimum working towards a greener world.
Consider the number of documents corporate have in their possession that are, to a large degree irreplaceable: accounts, HR, legal etc.; and the kind of risk they are exposed to every day: loss, theft, termites, dust, and moisture.
With kleeto, you can rest assured by giving these documents where they will be stored with the utmost standards of security, indexed for easy access within seconds and delivered to your address on demand.
Salary Details: Rs 1.48 to Rs 1.8 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 2 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialisation: Any Graduate (Non B.Tech)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for the preparation, scanning, indexation of the documents and storing them.
- The candidate will be required to extract the information from documents, indexing them using excel or web tools and getting them uploaded to Kleeto server.
- Interacting with the customers will also be required.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good team player and a self starter
- Knowledge of Finance or HR will be added advantage
- Ability to work with Microsoft office tools (Excel, word).
- Multiple face to face interview rounds
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.48 - 1.8 LPA