About The Company :
Launched in May 2015, Benepik is an employee benefits service provider dedicated to help companies provide their employees with corporate discounts and privileges to help recognize and reward their talent.
Benepik connects employees with great perks, and connects merchants with new local customers. Employees receive exclusive discounts and privileges, and merchants get a steady stream of loyal customers. And best of all, Benepik is quick, easy and very affordable!
Website : http://www.benepik.com/
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Training Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA- INR 2.16LPA (Variable INR 2000/month)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Identify external institutions/ merchants to partner with
- Forge alliances with institutions/ merchants
- Continuously interact with identified partners and manage relationships with them
Skill Set Required:
- Highly ambitious and Entrepreneurial bent of mind
- Independent and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and highly motivated and driven;
- Creative and out of the box thinker
-Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA