About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber\'s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: Rs 1.8 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Bond: 2 months rolling contract with the company (Based upon the candidates’ performance the contract will be renewed)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be working with the stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber.
- The candidate will be contributing the organization to scale faster and help in growing its supply.
- Managing in-person communications (both 1-1 and 1-many) between Uber and its partner community.
- Working onsite to manage the process of on-boarding new partners and support existing ones.
- Working closely with the operations and logistics teams to streamline processes and interacting with internal and external partners
- Be a brand ambassador for Uber and help the company grow its supply in Ahmedabad.
- Superior sales skills and Analytical Skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- People Skills- The person should possess good people skills. Knowing Gujarati language will be an added advantage.
- Process Orientation- The person should possess orientation towards following and improving processes.
- Entrepreneurial Self Starter- Believes in problem solving and manages to adopt quickly to change.
- Basic knowledge of MS-Excel will be added advantage.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA