Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Executive - Inside Sales
About The company
Established in 1990, GIST is a leading provider of eBooks, eJournals, research databases and discovery tools to Indian Universities, Colleges, Government Institutions and Corporates. They represent leading global publishers like IEEE, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Springer, Wiley- to name a few- in the Indian market. They work in close collaboration with our Publisher Partners in helping them acquire new business and manage client relationships.
With a pan India presence and a client base of more than 2500 institutional libraries, they are strategically positioned to help leading global publishers maximize the outreach of their content thereby maximizing their cash flow and revenue. Their employees leverage state of the art technologies and infrastructure to deliver cutting edge value to our clients- thus retaining a leadership position in the market.
Job Profile: Executive - Inside Sales
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: Upto 2.5 LPA
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-To call the agreed level of contacts with existing accounts as maybe necessary to maintain/increase levels of business activity.
- To achieve agreed levels of cold calling activity to increase volume/revenue stream.
- To constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities.
- To identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of product(s) to secure new business.
- To ensure that you have a knowledge of your own and competitor titles in order to achieve the requirements of this role.
- To ensure that all client details are fully completed, including marketing information, within the CRM (Sales Force) system
Skill Set Required:
- Good communication skills - both oral & written.
- Analytical mind.
- Patient & Tolerant
- High moral integrity
- Strong Client service experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Extremely fluent in Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada
- Job Responsibilities: Executive - Inside Sales
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT