About the Company:
At QLC, we understand the need for smart, reliable solutions that meet all your business requirements and enhance productivity. We want our clients to reap the benefits of new technologies easily and effortlessly, and hence we create solutions that are highly beneficial. In today’s extremely competitive environment, the need for competent products and services is very high. And while it may seem like the process and implementation involved are a disconcerting task, QLC ensures that it is simple and convenient. We strongly believe that ‘Smart solutions’ create smart businesses and opportunities and QLC ensures that organizations benefit from those opportunities.
Over the years, we have focused on making the e-communications platform work for our clients rather than the other way around. And we have done this by providing a wide range of products, PostMaster, Postmaster Enterprise, Mail Serve, Mail Direct and BackTrack to name a few. Based on extensive feedback from and interaction with our clients, we ensure that all our products and services are created to meet and address real time requirements. While it is nice to have the latest products and services, it is even better to have products and services that provide hassle free solutions.
Besides creating Smart solutions and having them address real time requirements, we also believe in creating solutions that focus on you, our customer. All our products and services are based on the fundamentals of being specific, attainable and realistic. QLC creates solutions that address specific needs, that are attainable and that address current requirements. We consistently put your business needs and requirements on top priority because we strongly believe in creating and crafting solutions that enhance your business.
Desired Experience: 1 – 4 years of experience
Salary: INR 2.16 – 3.12 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
- Understanding of collection policy and effective implementation.
- Create a list of people who have not made payments.
- Collect payments on past due bills.
- Organize list according to severity of cases.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Sorting out payment plans.
- Recording payments that are made.
- Chasing debtors and late payments.
- Should be responsible for managing the recovery processes within the overall policies of the company.
- Updating daily report.
- Need to achieve target month on month.
- Call customers for bill payments.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Should be comfortable working on targets.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal & written.
- Be persuasive and self-motivated.
Skills Set Required:
- Energetic, result oriented and exceptional at organizing and administration
- Good communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient at multi-tasking, prioritizing, meeting deadlines and maintaining attention to detail in a fast paced work environment.
- Capable of working effectively as a team and independently with minimum direction
- Able to connect and relate well to individuals at all levels of the organization
- HR Round
- Interview with Reporting Manager
- Interview with Senior Manager
Executive - Collections
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM
1 - 4 Years
2.16 - 3.12 LPA