Aspiring Minds is a global job skills credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a merit driven talent ecosystem and enable efficient job skills matching by crafting credible and intelligent assessments. The flagship product AMCAT, is the worlds most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right jobs every year. Backed by state-of-the-art, adaptive assessment technology and machine learning algorithms - it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behavior) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments. Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities. We also help companies dramatically improve their quality and efficiency of hiring and are today associated with more than 3500 corporations. Founded in 2008 by Himanshu and Varun Aggarwal, Aspiring Minds is a 500 people strong organization with operations in US, China, India, Middle East, Philippines and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Position: Executive - Client Servicing
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Any Post-Graduate
Salary: INR 1.9 - 2.4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
The Executive shall work with Aspiring Minds' clients (Reporting into Client servicing Manager) and do relevant data management and analysis to service their needs. These clients will include government ministries & skill development authorities. He / She will also interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction. The job shall include considerable data management and data analysis and client communication.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage, Maintain and deepen Key client relationships, ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage accounts.
- Prepare weekly MIS for client and internal management.
- Ensure Sector Skill Council wise TAT adherence for result sharing and upload on client portal.
- Prepare monthly invoicing data, quarterly and yearly analysis reports.
- Leverage your contacts to source Assessors for the assigned Sector Skills Council. (Good to have)
- Share the profile of Assessors with the Sector Skills Council and seek approval
- Coordinate with the Assessors to ensure efficient execution of assessment
- Conduct TOA (Training of Assessor) as required by Sector Skill Council
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience. MBA a plus
- Ability to perform in stressful & volatile situations
- Excellent communication and analytical Skills
- Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel (Graphs, pivot, charts etc.)
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 2 Years
1.9 - 2.4 LPA