Aspiring Minds is a global job skills credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a merit driven talent ecosystem and enable efficient job skills matching by crafting credible and intelligent assessments. The flagship product AMCAT, is the world's most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right' jobs every year. Backed by state-of-the-art, adaptive assessment technology and machine learning algorithms - it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behavior) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments.
Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities. It also help companies dramatically improve their quality and efficiency of hiring and are today associated with more than 3500 corporations.
Founded in 2008, Aspiring Minds is a 500+ people strong organization with operations in US, China, India, Middle East, Philippines and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Profile Offered: Executive - Client Servicing
Job/Interview Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years of relevant experience
Academic Eligibility Criteria: Any Graduate (no active backlogs in case of 2020 batch pass-out)
Annual Compensation: Upto 2.5 LPA
Selection Process: Written Test followed by two rounds of Interview
The Assistant Manager shall work with Aspiring Minds' clients (Reporting into Client servicing Head) and do relevant data management and analysis to service their needs. These clients will include government ministries & skill development authorities. He / She will also interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction. The job shall include considerable data management and data analysis and client communication.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Ensure SSC wise TAT adherence for result sharing and upload on client portal.
• Prepare SSC wise reports as per the requirement.
• Prepare monthly invoicing data, quarterly and yearly analysis reports.
• Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage accounts.
• Prepare weekly MIS for client and internal management.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 2+ years of relevant experience. MBA a plus
• Ability to perform in stressful & volatile situations
• Excellent analytical Skills
• Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel (Graphs, pivot, charts etc.)
B.A., B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
0 - 2.5 LPA