About the Company:-
Value Prospect Consulting is an ISO Certified emerging and fastest growing Integrated Channel Marketing Services, Market Intelligence, Direct & Digital Marketing Company offering all the BTL Activities. Our Database solutions are designed to help our clients in Strategizing, Identifying and building TAM (Target Addressable Market), Acquisition, Engagement and Data Maintenance module for their privileged/loyal/new customers. As an agency in customer data integration and analytics for your industry Value Prospect Consulting helps you to reach more customers in more effective ways. We have cutting edge solutions and offerings across Intelligence on SMB\'s, Channels, Competition, Universe of End users etc. across different segments of IT. Through a blend of cutting edge analysis and best-of-breed technology, we enable our clients to trace out their Value Prospects.
Specialties are: Integrated Channel Marketing Services, Market Research, Market Intelligence, Demand Generation, Database Services, Sales and Marketing Outsourcing, Digital Marketing, Lead Management, Mystery Shopping
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 month
(Stipend of INR 15000 during training)
Salary: INR 4,40,000 + Incentives (Quarterly Performance Bonus: INR 1,00,000 as well as Annual Performance Bonus: INR 1,00,000)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. Will be responsible for lead generation and client relationship.
2. As part of the Business development team you will primarily interact with Volume & Non-IT MI clients.
3. Responsible for Identifying new business.
4. Understand the requirements and optimize the ROI with the clients, handle the complete Pre-sales life cycle.
5. Generate requirements from Non I.T clients (New and Existing).
6.Work closely with the sales team to drive new marketing strategies.
- IT Market & Product Understanding
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to work in Top line contacts
- Putting in extra hard work should not be an issue
- Should have the ability to deliver results and perform in a challenging environment
- Target oriented individual with excellent negotiation skills will always be having an advantage.
Last date to apply: 25 December 2018
- Group discussion
- Multiple F2F Rounds
0 - 0 Years
4.4 - 4.4 LPA