Originally setup in Florida, USA, in 1980, QAI is today recognized as a leading global consulting and workforce development organization focusing on enhancing Operational Excellence in over 200 plus organizations spanning industry verticals like IT, BPO, Government/Public Sector, Telecom, BFSI, Automobile, Education and Pharmaceuticals through multi-faceted interventions which includes Advisory and Consulting, Training & Competency building and Assessments.
QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few.
QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QAI is currently servicing over 300 clients in over 35 countries and their offices are located in USA, India, China, and Singapore.
Please note: This is a contractual Job
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to 3.0 LPA (Compensation may vary depending upon academic achievement, skills and competencies of the candidate)
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0 to 1 years
Contract : 3 - 6 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
· Client Servicing and Internal Coordination- Conferences & Certifications
· Coordination with the internal stakeholders for conference logistics/ operations, collaterals, literature, etc.
· Coordinating with regional offices for smooth functioning of the event.
· Coordinate logistics of event ticket sales.
· Assistance in creating all conference artifacts.
· Feedback mapping & analysis.
· Overall logistics (pre, during & post event)
· Maintaining and compiling data.
· Sending e-mails to authors for submission process (pre-defined).
· Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, order event signs, and ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc.) to meet the quality expectations of the alumni association.
· Conduct research and market analysis.
· Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
· Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
· Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
· Close out all events as required.
· Decent knowledge of the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
· Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of stakeholders, both internal & external.
· Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
· Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
· Analytical, flexible and able to solve problems.
· Reliable with a high regard for integrity, customer service ethics and high expectations for quality.
· Should be smart and a fast learner.
- HR Round
- Business Round
- Written Test
Executive Business Support
B.A., B.Com., B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.5 - 3 LPA