Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the company
Progressive Infotech is a leading System Integrator providing Consulting, Business Solutions and Outsourcing Services. They provide end-to-end IT solutions which enables their customers increase efficiency and productivity to transform their business. Their outsourcing solution fits to mid size organizations allowing them to manage outcomes and gain return on their existing investments.
Founded in 1998, Progressive has a PAN India presence in 130 locations and 800 plus associates across the country and business operations in the Middle East and Africa region. Their delivery framework is flexible enough to suit the business environment by adopting Offsite / Onsite / Hybrid Models.
Their some of the offerings are: Cloud Advisory Services, IT Transformation, Application Modernization, Mobility Consulting
The solutions provided are: Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Unified Communication, Enterprise Content Management, Data centre Consolidation, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Computing, Network & Security
Profile: Business Development Executive
- During Training: Rs 4.8 LPA
- Post Training & for next 12 months: Rs 6.4 LPA
- Post completion of 18 months: Rs 8 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Noida
Courses Required: MBA(only IT/Marketing) who have done their Graduation in B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT/ECE)
Desired experience: 6 months to 3 Years of prior experience in either IT or business development - customer facing roles
Bond: 2 years service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: 2nd week of March
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for business development activities for the company offerings in the customer accounts assigned to them, which would then be taken to closure under leadership of respective business managers.
- Proactively identify size and prioritize all significant opportunities in the assigned customer patch and opportunities.
- Building relationships with the Corporate/Government customer accounts so as to ensure regular flow of business
- Studying customer requirement & propose the right fit solutions
- Understanding the customer business model, competitive landscape and challenges they face so as to position correctly.
- Engage with Technology Partners (Microsoft and AWS) and their account managers/business groups.
- The candidate will be involved in leading business development and account management to sell the company offerings in IT Managed/Professional services model. The candidate would carry revenue targets and would be measured on them besides other qualitative measures.
- Ability to understand technology and the IT services and solutions around it is a must.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with compelling selling skills in consultative model.
- Must enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
- Experience in business development / pre-sales an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel anywhere on business (local, national and international).
- Must be willing to relocate to any metro city in India if required.
- Must have flair for evangelizing and learning technology and its business application.
- Group Discussion
- Final Interview(HR)
- Job Responsibilities: Executive-Business Development
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Work Ex: 0.6 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT