About The Company:
The Organization established to catalyze positive change in digital health and wellness. The team\'s broad skill set spans business leadership, investment and deep healthcare domain expertise. Through our combined experience, we have created the most comprehensive eco-system in digital health and wellness. The team collectively brings over 150 years of hands-on, global, experience in entrepreneurship, investments, technology, content curation and business development. We investment professionals, clinicians, designers, business development and solution professionals. We offer our partners a full range of support - from conceptualization to commercialization of solutions. Our goal is to incite transformative innovation in digital health and wellness.
Salary: Upto INR 10 LPA
Job Location: Mohali
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
To oversee a wide range of complex, confidential, and administrative duties for the CEO, including the planning, coordinating, and directing of activities associated with the overall operation of the office of the CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To provide leadership, exercise discretion and independent judgment in matters of importance, and ensures the general operations of the Executive Office are functioning to maximum capacity. To provide high level support to the executive office and ensure top level service is delivered to the CEO in achieving his objectives. The successful individual will use initiative, independent judgment, tact and diplomacy with
sensitive, complex, and highly confidential business both inside and outside the company. Executive Assistant takes an active interest in the success of the company and acts as a \"right arm\" to the CEO
The ideal candidate will foster a culture which rewards and recognizes high performance for an entrepreneurial and growth focused company.
- Executive Assistant to the CEO manages the content of information flowing into and out of the CEO’s office, schedule of the CEO, correspondence and presentations for the CEO, and other executive support, as needed.
- Field heavy call volume, answer and respond to calls/emails, providing a high level of service; serving as all-around gatekeeper to the
- Provides calendar and scheduling coordination, ensuring the most effective use of the CEO’s attention and focus.
-Choreographs complex projects/processes/events and ensure that all facets of travel are flawless.
- Meets daily with CEO to review schedule; ensures that materials for meetings are received on a timely basis and are relevant, complete and accurate. Proactively monitor assigned executive’s schedules to identify conflicts and reach out for input / resolution before time or priority conflicts occur. May respond on CEO’s behalf at times and helps triage items for them, at times responding proactively on their behalf.
- Executive’s central point of contact for communication, scheduling and reporting details.
- Be proactive and flexible as schedules and priorities shift.
- Take a strategic approach in planning client meetings
- Prepare agendas and any required documents; transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Provide detailed tracking and accounting of all activities and responsibilities for multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Assist with internal and external communications: monitor, retrieve, sort, prioritize and respond accordingly to phone calls, emails, faxes and mail.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including accommodations, tracking expenses, car etc.
- Prepare expense reports on behalf of CEO, as well as tracking and reporting
- Assist or lead the completion of special projects as assigned; other duties as required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to complete time sensitive or special projects
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred, but not required
-5 years’ experience supporting senior-level executives
-Ability to work independently, think critically, and exercise delegated decision making judgment.
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high performing environment
-Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
-Ability to interface well with all departments of the company and work effectively with individuals at all levels within the company
-Ability to represent supported management in a highly professional manner
-Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
-Must be willing to work as needed, including performing personal business tasks for executive
-Expert level Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
-Must possess strong prioritization skills
-Must be creative problem solver
-Flexibility, ability to adapt to needs of growing and changing environment
-Ability to work in ambiguous environment
-Willingness to take on multiple tasks, even if not included in formal job description
-Entrepreneurial Sense of confidentiality and integrity
-Strong in ticketing and calendar management
-Face to face Interview
-Final HR Round
Executive Assistant to CEO
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA
5 - 5 Years
5 - 10 LPA