Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Innovative incentives, is marketing services company specializing in marketing strategy development and business process change. Innovative incentives consultants have assisted a wide range of client firms successfully operating market-led, customer-driven programs.
We aims to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and retention rate through improved marketing strategy and marketing plan development. The company\'s processes, systems are robust, tried and tested in the real world, delivering real and ongoing benefits to clients.
With a full suite of consulting offers and marketing tools, form initial market mapping, through market segmentation to the delivery of marketing plans, we can assist clients in all aspects of their marketing planning.
Understanding the nature of the different relationships between a business and its customers and developing appropriate strategies is vital. Innovative Incentives has developed a unique programs and services to help you achieve you the results you need.
From Concept to Project Closure, and just about everything in between, we are the marketing company that can help you an achieving your aims with ease. our company has both the technical skills, and the real world experience that enables you to reach and persuade your consumers quickly and effectively.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 1.44-2.4 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
-Face to Face Round
Executive Assistant is by far the most demanding position we have to offer as it requires
someone with a high degree of talent, guts, leadership, great ambition & dedication to be a part of key team & makes the magic that turns thoughts into reality (yes It’s a big deal). The qualities and capabilities required of Executive Assistant mean you are an incredibly intelligent, talented and highly sought-after professional, with an ability to make a difference and creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.
You would be expected to provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship & serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office / Business Operations, with an ability to exercise good judgment in avariety of situations.
With strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, along with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities, for providing high-level, confidential, functional and administrative support, you shall work proactively to supportthe CEOs Office and work as part of the Executive team in providing an efficient, effective and professional service.
Working in a fast growing startup environment you shall be responsible for deciding and executing strategy along with the CEO for the existing portfolio of product /services and work on GO TO MARKET for the under development product / services .You will also lead the operations teams and manage implementation of growth projects.This is an opening, which would create a replica of CEO, capable to run the show in CEO’s absence and making it better managed in CEO’s presence, hence you MUST have an Entrepreneurial Spirit, (the most important perspectives you can embrace as a professional.) think and behave in a way that provides you the leverage to create, maintain and expand successful businesses operations throughout the world.
- An emotionally mature individual with Start-up / entrepreneurial mindset & high degree of comfort,ambiguity,sound temperament,good interpersonal skills & positive attitude.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material with significant discretion & a strong sense of professional judgment and must be able to multi-task,with an eye for detail and should be sharp to avoid obvious mistakes.
- Forward thinker for the Organization, cultivating new ideas and inspire those around you, use innovation to discover new opportunities for new products, services or intellectual solutions.
- Show initiative that is self-motivated based on their inner vision and drive to take action, personable, reliable and the epitome of diplomacy and professionalism, driven to learn.
- Strong English language conversing/writing capabilities with prior experience and credentials in having written reports for professional
- presentation,Possess the poise, the ability and the confidence to comfortably interact with senior levels of management.
- Willing to takes an active interest in the success of the company, Proactive and flexible as schedules and priorities shift.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office possess strong technical skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Able to handle new types of situations and the rapid pace of growth comfortably.
- Problem solver, idea generator, able to deal with issues independently.
- Manage the CEO’s office –provide business support to enable them efficiently lead the business,assisting in preparing the content /presentation, communication & liaisoning.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs;handles mattersexpeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Coordinating and collaborating with various stakeholders involved in organization level activities. Tracks all the task forces and specia
- l projects running, follows up with them on status update and timely closure of action items.
- Researches on industry trends, developments in the market place, collates reports, summarizes industry publications and results
- Own marketing initiatives and coordinate to implement digital and offline marketing strategies, including coordination with agencies on creatives, events etc.
- General management for scaling the business by owning the areas of business analytics and reporting, vendor management, partners
- hips, coordination with press.
- Managing various external relationships and representations at various national and international events, conferences, industry bodies and with the government.
- You will need to take charge of the various loose ends, map out
- various relationships and build a calendar of events to take part in to ensure maximum impact for the company
- Job Responsibilities: Executive Assistant
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT