About The company
CapitalVia is one of the most trusted names of central India. Run under the leadership of Mr. Rohit Gadia, CapitalVia was founded in the year 2008-09 with a Vision to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment in the country.
CapitalVia is currently serving more than 2500 traders and have given assistance to more than 150,000 traders. CapitalVia has its operations spread across 5 Countries, looking forward to add 2 more countries next financial year.
Job Profile: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience- 0-1 Year
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Bond- 1 Year Service Agreement
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
- Responsibility is to provide support & assistance to CEO in various assignment
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO/President that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail.
- Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
- Manages contacts using Outlook to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Works closely with Greater Portland team to arrange meetings and events as needed.
- Assists with recruitment efforts, new hire orientations, on-boarding and terminations.
- Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
- Provides timely and proactive management of the organization s office environment.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
One to Two years’ professional experience in an executive assistant role preferred.
- Job requires specialized computer skills.
- Must be adept at using various applications including database,spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing,communicate by e-mail and use scheduling software.
- Should possess a pleasing personality
- Delivers work on deadline
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation
- Persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.5 - 2 LPA