Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
To create awareness against obesity, provide beauty and skin care solutions to those who want to
LOOK GOOD and FEEL GOOD. Vibes is proud to acclaim the ISO 9001:2000 certifications.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 – 4.8 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- To greet personal and telephone callers in accordance to the existing Service Standards and find out the nature of their calls & maintain the record of the same.
- Checking Emails on daily basis & ensuring timely correspondence of Directors email.
- Ensuring maintenance of received DAK Register & its disposal to concern officials.
- Maintain office stationery and keeping the same record.
- Ensuring maintenance of dispatch DAK Registers & confirming the same from respective POD’s & Bills of Courier.
- Keeping up to date records for all the incoming & outgoing calls records.
- Attending all the visitors approaching the corporate office and recording the same.
- Upkeep of housekeeping maintenance such as Pantry, Washrooms & Guard’s, A/Slighting, Fridge, Tea &
- Coffee machines, stationery, Generator, Registers etc.
- Coordinating the travel schedule of Corporate Staff & ensuring TAT.
- Maintaining the list of Birthday’s & Marriage Anniversary for the following:-
- Personal contact of Chief Mentor
- Employees – VIBES
- JVP’s & Landlords of VIBES Centres
- Up-keep of all the Directors cabin in particular.
- Maintaining of Visiting Cards
- Communications with centres & others for compliances of Directors.
- Regular weekly checking of phones on all India bases & reporting for the same on Monday.
- Appointments to be updated & maintained for Directors.
- Communication with Vendors on behalf of Directors.
- Communication on mobiles on behalf of Directors.
- Computer Skills including, Web search, MS Excel & MS PPT
- Communication Skills
- Working Hours (Occasionally Late)
- Job Responsibilities: Executive Assistant
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 4.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure