About The company
Proformics Digital is a growing digital technology company based out of India. With a strong foothold in affiliate marketing, Proformics Digital is currently serving multiple clients with a bouquet of services in Web and Mobile Space. A firm believer in innovation and technology, Proformics Digital aspires to be one the most promising Digital Media Company in Asia.
Job Profile: Executive - Affiliate Management
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: MBA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - 3.6 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Bond: 2 Years
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Monitor publisher activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase publisher-generated revenues.
- Recruit new publishers and partners through research, referrals and other avenues
- Oversee the distribution and implementation of marketing tools and sales creative to publishers.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and performance plans.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
- Represent Proformics Digital at industry conferences
- Teach and mentor junior level team members on affiliate marketing
- Complete start up professional and a firm believer in building things from scratch
- Good experience into Campaign Management, Publisher Management, Campaign Execution, and Performance Marketing
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self Motivated and output Driven Individual
- A hard core team player, and ability to rally a team around them
- A target orientated disposition and the desire to sell and meet targets.
- Learner and knowledge seeker with logical approach
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple Face To Face Rounds
Executive - Affiliate Management
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
1 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA