We at Mobinet Media help you to bridge the gap between your target audience and advertiser, by formulating and facilitating digital strategies that helps brand acquire customers. We gel up a positive user experience, and technology, with advertising strategies, to create a personalised experience to convert the target audience into customers and realize desired goals. At Mobinet Media, we understand what business strategies are, for sure. Mobinet Media is a one stop destination which engages potential customers across multiple channels by hiring technology to study and evaluate the user experience and design strategy. Our strategic knowledge and keen understanding of advertising tools, gives voice to our work, because we know that these two eminent qualities that we have in us, actually works in acquiring customers and engagement. We provide our clients with an integral solution when planning their campaigns (VAS, Lead Generation,Branding, E-commerce, etc.) we work in all business models as CPM, CPL, CPC, CPS, CPA & CPI.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech
Salary: 1.20 lacs to 1.80 Lacs Per Annum
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Monitoring Campaign performance
- Product Hygiene
- Maintain daily reports
- Responsible for driving revenue
- Reviews and approves advertiser creative materials
- Upload advertiser creative.
- Work with agency/client to troubleshoot creative issues and ensure creative’s adhere to
- Advertising guidelines
- Configure campaigns and drive them.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning creative, click-through URLs, action tracking, postbacks etc.
- Handle day to day operations.
- Provide support for better management reporting, information flow and management,business process and organizational planning.
- Close coordination with business teams for smooth functioning.
- Customer engagement with proper segmentation.
- Data Analysis.
- Coordination with vendors for Special Customized Campaigns.
- Working with affiliates for Moderations and other requirements.
Skill Set Required:
- Willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of excel
- Self starter
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Hands on with MS office – especially MS-Excel
- Ability to work under pressure.
NOTE: Only Female candidates can apply for this job
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA