Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Ethics and Compliance Associate
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited: PwC is one of the world's largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 161,000 PwC people in 154 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them. At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.
Batch: 2014 & 2015
Target Audience: MBA (Finance & HR)
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good communication skills, Fluency in English.
- We need immediate joiners only.
- Demonstrated knowledge of governance, risk management, ethics and compliance related topics, or a proven ability to rapidly acquire and effectively apply complex knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local and US laws governing international business including awareness of India regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of components of an Ethics & Compliance Program.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Develop clear, concise, well-written documents and presentations.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, subject matter specialists, and local and firm leadership on both familiar and new topics.
- Coordinate, lead, follow-up, and document assigned activities thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Develop management reporting including ad hoc reports in response to the needs of the business and management.
- Should be creative , think out of the box , innovative and technology friendly.
- Prior international experience is desirable.
- Banking , Legal and IT industry exposure is beneficial.
- Job Responsibilities: Demonstrated knowledge of governance, risk management, ethics and compliance related topics, or a proven ability to rapidly acquire and effectively apply complex knowledge
- Education: MBA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT