About the Company:
Etech Global Services is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions for many of the world’s most trusted brands. They trust us with their most precious assets – their customers. Why? Because Etech’s commitment to continuous improvement, next generation technology, and growing and empowering our people results in a solution that works. Voice, chat, email, social media, Etech is here to communicate with your customers when and how they choose.
Desired Experience: 1 – 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 26-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2.4 – 3 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Sets up and maintains training facilities.
- Presents established and effective training methods, techniques, and ideas and coaches trainees.
- Presents established and effective product training of all products expected to be sold to customers
- Coordinates and introduces presentations by internal or outside lecturers, motivational speakers, and sales or product specialists (including team leaders and HR manager) as needed.
- Administers and proctors Mastery test for all campaigns trained.
- Maintains Employee Change Forms for all agents who do not pass training.
- Reports on progress of trainees and personnel under guidance during training period.
- Assists in developing new training courses associated with the introduction of new products or services.
- Assists in supervision and coaching of new or existing agents on the Sales Floor as needed, and in the event that there are no training classes, acts as an Assistant Team Leader on a campaign assigned as needed.
- Ability to monitor calls and give constructive feedback based on the quality of the call.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Maintains administrative records regarding training attendance records, current campaign and product information, Work Status report and compliancy records.
- In conjunction with training coordinator, issues written and oral warnings and or reprimands to agents for offenses as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Studies and develops skill in use of better teaching and training methods.
- Maintains database of billable hours worked for all agents in training, both ongoing and initial.
- Build strong relationships with Team Leader, and team members.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
- HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.)
1 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA