About The Company:
Ginni Systems Ltd., India, is the company behind the product, web solutions and the brand. Having specialized in solutions for the retail sector their vision is to become the leader in retail supply chain solutions. Ginesys started in 1999, has grown rapidly to keep pace with the retail industry in India and today boasts of more than 500 customers nationally. Growth for our customers has meant going from a single store or site to 100 stores and hundreds of users. Our user base in turn has grown to more than 6000 users
Salary: INR 2 to 4 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 3 Yeras
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Formulating effective project implementation delivery plans.
• Completing the defined milestone and adhering to delivery timelines
• Ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
• Identify feature for continuous improvement in product
• Ensure proper documentation and planning to execute a project
• Gap analysis, development related documentation
• Active involvement in Presales as and when required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication
• Open to travelling for project related work.
• Graduate in Commercial stream is preferable
- Technical Round
- HR Round
ERP Implementation Executive
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
1 - 3 Years
2 - 4 LPA