- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
QBRICS is an enterprise blockchain platform that provides data governance through quantum computing resistant encryption, attribute-based access control, and interoperability among disparate versions of blockchain protocols. Because of the comprehensive nature of the QBRICS platform, the enterprise can accelerate the deployment of blockchain, focusing on the business application rather than the underlying technology. Because of our interoperability of our platform, developers will be able to build once, knowing their applications will work with any QBRICS enabled flavour of Blockchain.
Job location: Benguluru
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 3 LPA
Course Specialization: BTECH(CS, IT), M.Sc. computer science, mathematics
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- We look at candidates with a background of M.Sc. computer science, mathematics, statistics etc. To be short, we look at candidates with a larger basic understanding of fundamentals.
- Strong Programming skills are needed in one or more of the following: .C, C++, C#, Python or Go
- Developer Environment Skills: Unix, Linux, Web Servers, Socket programming etc.
- Work Area: Blockchain, Distributed Computing, Encryption, etc
- The desired candidate would have core programming language skills with a heavy emphasis on the basics of programming. Candidates with a strong mathematical background are preferred. This would be more of an independent role with significant learning and exposure to cutting edge technologies like blockchain, encryption, system programming etc.
Last date to apply: 19 March 2018
- Telephonic round
- Skype round
- Hr round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA