Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
AdsTrak is a technology startup building products and services for Digital Marketing Automation, with a primary focus on mobile users.
Salary: 8 LPA -12 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Participate in technical discussions on new ideas, enhancements, architecture, etc.
- Ensure that the deliverables are thoroughly tested and bug-free.
- Contribute in technical documentation efforts – architecture, user guide, operations manual, etc.
- Contribute in automating operational tasks like deployment, monitoring, etc. on UNIX / Linux platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers and ensure that the source code is version controlled.
- Possess excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in developing and deploying Python / Django web applications.
- Must have worked on multiple OS platforms like UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
- Must be strong in database application design with MySQL, writing high-performance SQL queries for processing large volumes of data.
- Must be proficient in web technologies like HTTP, HTML5, CSS, JSON, etc.
- Must be able to spot opportunities to automate day to day operational activities and execute them in an agile approach.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have clarity of thoughts with logical and analytical skills.
- Must be able to see the big picture and balance work on long term and short term goals.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
1) Technical Interview
2) Technical Interview round 2
3) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Engineering Manager
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 12 Lacs
- Industry: IT