About The Company:
Pelatro Plc is headquartered in London, UK, and listed in LSE, with offices in the US, Brazil, Singapore, and Malaysia, and Global Development Centres in India, Russia, and the Philippines. Pelatro was founded with a vision to create world-leading software solutions for Telecom Marketing. Pelatro offers Customer Engagement Hub for global Telcos. Known for innovative solutions, Pelatro has created a distinct identity for itself on the grounds of trust and stability. Fast Facts Founded in April 2013 by Subash Menon and Sudeesh Yezhuvath Listed on the London Stock Exchange in Dec 2017 (AIM: PTRO) Acquired assets from Danateq in Aug 2018 Gartner recognizes Pelatro as a competitive vendor in Multichannel Campaign Management
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 65% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 5 LPA ( 4lac for first 6 months plus 50K after probation plus 50K after one year completion)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: July 2021
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Setting up of test environments, developing test cases/scenarios/use cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- knowledge of Unix is an advantage
- Advantage if experience in Hadoop & Hbase
- Advantage if candidate has deployment exposure.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in shell scripting
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA