Designation: Engineer Trainee - IT IS (Service Desk & Non - Service Desk)
• Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time)
• 2016 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, MCA - All streams except bio-related courses & MSc IT/CS
• First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time/Regular courses)
• Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location
• Should be an Indian Citizen
• Candidates shouldn't have appeared for the Cognizant fresher recruitment process in the past 6 months
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3.38 L PA
"Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport seva kendra" during onboarding.
• Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant office
• Interview Locations : Bangalore/Hyderabad
• This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of 2016 Q2, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
• Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
• If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
• We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
• Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
• To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter's details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.
Please refrain from paying/depositing any money and promptly add it to your spam mail. In case you have already made a payment, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
0 - 0 Years
3.38 - 3.38 LPA