About HERE Solutions India Pvt. Ltd:
HERE, a Nokia business, (www.here.com) is offering the first location cloud that delivers people the world's best maps and location experiences across more screens and operating systems unified under the HERE brand. With offices in more than 120 countries, HERE has key development sites: Berlin, Boston, Mumbai and Chicago.
Our cutting edge 2D and 3D digital mapping solutions combined with the most advanced location based services and real time streaming traffic data has been the basis of a platform that redefines the way people interact with their environment. Whether it's through the mobile handset or the next generational cloud based connected car platform, the powerful synergies of this platform allow people to see the world around them through an augmented - more intelligent - lens. Realizing our vision requires people with a progressive technology mindset as we are constantly adjusting to the dynamic landscape we are helping to shape a new era.
Whether it's dealing with real-time mission critical data streams or the latest augmented reality location based application, challenges for passionate technologists abound. If you like the idea of shaping the human-technology intersection of the future, we are company that you should consider joining.
Salary: INR 3.65 LPA upto 4 LPA (Based on the experience)
Job Location: Mumbai
Batch: BE/B.Tech 2013 & 2014 Batch
Course specialization: B.E. degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent degree from reputed college/university.Job Description
• Software design and review
• Software development of application or system components
• Unit and Integration testing of developed code
• Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
• Maintain and run tools and processes that support and automate software product release
• Understand the technical aspects of the products used to support the configuration management activities of the development process
• Adapt configuration management tools for the complex needs of the development teams or the management of the development process
• Enforce process compliance
• Create and execute approved test plans and analyzes and report results
• Decompose requirements for testability and provide feedback to the requirement gathering process
• Interact with customers/users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community
• Investigate and report problems
• B.E. / M.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from reputed college / university.
• Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Java EE based applications. The candidate should be proficient in Java and Java EE.
• Proficient in Web Services (SOAP, REST) services.
• Exposure to SOA.
• Exposure to Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Exposure to at-least one RDMS, preferably Oracle
• Exposure to Agile software development process.
• Exposure with Amazon Web Services and associated technologies a strong plus.
• Exposure with Camel a strong plus.
• Exposure with Big Data technologies like Spark, Hadoop M/R, Hive, Pig a strong plus.
• Exposure to JMS, JAX-WS, JAXB & Java script a plus
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix scripting
• Exposure to Configuration Management tools ( Mercurial, SVN or Git)
• Strong oral and written communication skills (English)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.
0 - 0 Years
3.65 - 4 LPA