22by7 is focused on assisting you to effectively address your Information Security, ILM & Cloud, Networking & Virtualization related concerns. 22by7 is a Bangalore based innovative venture founded by experienced, talented and highly qualified group of IT professionals.
22by7's aim is to provide IT solutions to Enterprises in Infosec & Storage domains thus ensuring business continuity and ability to recover from unforeseen disasters quickly.
Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Salary: Upto INR 3.24 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window sis closed
- Technical Round and Face to Face Interview
- To implement and trouble shoot Information Security and Networking solutions of 22by7 customers either on sight or remotely.
- Preparing Plan of Action (PoA), Scope of Work (SoW), and implementation documents and submitting to customers.
- Troubleshooting L/L2/L3 tickets and submitting the RCA.
- Implementing information Security and Networking products and submitting the reports.
- Preparing Scope of Work and Plan of Action documents.
- Presenting the appropriate solutions at customer meetings.
- Keeping well informed of general technical developments, company products and services.
- Maintaining accurate, up to date reporting using the company systems and providing ad-hoc manual reporting where required.
- Ensuring that product, technical and market knowledge is kept up to date by reading literature, networking, attending training courses, liaising with other colleagues and sharing unique knowledge with the rest of the company.
- Maintaining a positive and healthy attitude that contributes directly to the working environment of the sales team and the Company.
- Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned.
Skill Set Required:
- Mandatory Hands on experience on either one technologies (Firewall, Web Security, Mail Security, Routing, Switching)
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
- IP addressing & sub netting, Routing Concepts (OSPF, BGP), VLSM/CIDR
- In-depth knowledge of L2 technology and protocols like VLANs, VLAN Tagging (IEEE 802.1q), LACP, VLAN trunking, STP (IEEE 802.1D and other 802.1 implementations.).
- Good working knowledge of Security related products like IPS/IDS, UTMs like URL Filtering, AV, Anti-Spam and High Availability.
- Strong knowledge in VPN: Design, Implementation Scenarios, Connectivity troubleshooting and other Algorithms such as DES, 3DES, MD5, SHA, PKI, IPSEC Site to Site & Remote Access VPN
- Security, Firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection. Strong knowledge on various attacks like SYN flood, Replay attacks and the mitigation techniques
- Good working knowledge of Application layer protocols and functions such as FTP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Radius, User Authentication Mechanisms, SMTP etc.
- Implementation scenarios, configuration and troubleshooting of Firewall related issues.
- Keyskills: Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi, Proxy, IPS and DLP.
- A candidate must be willing to travel when needed
Engineer - Information Security
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
2 - 4 Years
3.24 - 3.24 LPA