Batch Year : 2015
Target Audience: B.Tech (CS/IT/EC) & MCA students
Job Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore
Minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation
The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- Project Scope clarification & freezing from PU and Implementation SME.
- Bridging with internal cross functional units (PU, PVG) for their support/clarification during project execution.
- Drafting Solution document supporter assigned project and close the PIC well in advance.
- Provide RCA for issues encountered during project execution.
- Quick learning of multiple products and different technology used in VAS.
- Implementation & Integration of VAS application with Third party interfaces and testing on field.
- Testing of application as soon as it is prepared and handed over. Testing includes configuration checks, Front-end checks, database checks and overall application functioning.
- Providing Training to customer for different products, Implementation and UAT sign off for Telecom Projects.
- Knowledge of communication protocols (IP/telecom (MAP, TCP/IP, SMPP, ISUP, SCTP).
- Critical deployment skills: Platform skills on Unix/Linux, security hardening, redundancy/HA modules, Database (Mysql/oracle), Intel/Sun/Risc hardware.
- Documentation skills in preparing Solution documents, DSD, SOPs, MOPs, Network diagrams, Firewall policies, Security requirement specifications.
- Good knowledge of Networking in Linux.
- Good knowledge of debugging utilities/tools like tcpdump, gdb etc.
- Troubleshooting skills for interface integration.
- End to End Product/solution testing for features, platform requirements, availability, and performance, inter modules SLAs etc.
- Customer communication - Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with presentation & customer technical training skills. Reporting site status, clarifying ambiguities on the technical solution, Identifying and setting expectations besides aligning the share of responsibilities vis a vis dependencies, Avoiding escalations by raising alarms well in advance.
Profile/Designation: Engineer - GPD
CTC Details: As per the Industry Norms
0 - 1 Years
5.5 - 5.5 LPA