Do you want to make history? When we started out as a communications company, the telegraph was considered state-of-the-art technology. In the years since then, we have led the digital revolution while building one of the industry’s strongest patent portfolios. Today, we are driving innovation and transformation toward what we call the Networked Society – connecting everyone and everything everywhere in real time.
Our innovations and work with customers and partners all over the globe are empowering people to interact, businesses to progress and society to be more connected than ever before.
As part of Ericsson, you become a force for positive change. Whether you work with our fixed-line or mobile networks, multimedia and broadcast networks, or Information and Communication Technology services, you make a real difference to people’s lives and the world we live in. It’s about bringing innovation and integrity together to change the world for the better.
Our values of professionalism, respect and perseverance are an integral part of everything we do. We have more than 110,000 talented passionate professionals just like you, working in over 180 countries, creating market-centric solutions that help our customer’s businesses progress and at the same time shape a more sustainable world.
Working at Ericsson, you’ll be part of a team of talented individuals with a strong sense of purpose, dedicated to conducting business responsibly. You’ll create solutions that have a positive effect on people’s lives. You will build your career on our traditions of reliability, trust and integrity – while making your own mark on history.
Discover what makes YOU Ericsson a powerful combination.
Links: https://www.facebook.com/ericssoncareers ; http://www.ericsson.com/careers
Designation: GET / Engineer – Field Operations NSS & BSS
Please note this is a specific “Diversity Recruiting Drive” so only Female candidates should apply.
- B-Tech – E&C, EEE, IT/CS branches (Batch 2015 )
- 10th & 12th 60% and above in the academics
- Graduation (Full Time) 60% and above in academics
- Responsibility to adhere Network Nodes Hygiene Processes .
- To manage all alarms reported in NSS & BSS .
- To investigate the alarms, resolve fault and reassurance with NOC.
- To handle TTs/ CRs/ WOs within specified deadlines.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of MSC/BSC/STP/HLR and other Core Elements.
- Customer Complaint resolution in coordination with TSG.
- Configuration/Coordination for BSNL POI AT testing.
- To take CP/APG/RTR backups at specified frequency and maintenance of Backup media.
- Any other responsibility w.r.t Network upkeep requirements.
- Co-ordination with WFM Team .
- Configuration of B No. routing plans, charging plans, Short Codes openings, Roaming definitions, GT openings etc.
- Familiarity with FSO Tools like FSSAT , MARS , MATE Etc .
- Monitor traffic on the Network pre/post activities like migration etc.
- Manage Routine Alarms in the Network, working on the RCA.
- Responsible for the correct functioning of all the BO report.
- Health check of nodes and associated signalling links
- Interact with NPI team for Network optimization and performance monitoring
- Manage third party service providers.
- Implement systems and processes for OHS compliance.
- Provide inputs during planning of new nodes.
- Ensure that all work done is properly documented and readily available.
- Maintain the nodes with latest software updates as applicable.
- Maintain spares inventory vis-à-vis required, available, faulty and RnR
- Generation and circulation of reports
Knowledge within the following areas is considered as a plus:
- Knowledge on 2G, 3G & 4G LTE Environment .
- Knowledge on BTS , NODE B , ENODE B , BSC , RNC , MSC , MSS , MGW ,PACKET CORE.
- Knowledge in Fibre Optics Fundamanetals , Switching Fundamentals .
- Knowledge in scripting
- Voice and Data networks knowledge .
- GSM Call Routing scenario for Voice and Data.
- Good knowledge in GPRS, WCDMA and EPC systems
- Good knowledge in Linux and Unix
- Good knowledge in routers and switches
Essentials for the Role:
- Open mind, positive attitude towards problems and people
- Result oriented, flexible and innovative .
- Interested in improving ways of working
- Willing to take challenges and move extra mile.
- Good communication skills and good team player
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- General Awareness of Telecommunication Environment in the country
0 - 0 Years
3.25 - 3.25 LPA