About The Company
AVL Is world’s largest privately owned organization which deals in Engine Instrumentation & Test System, Powertrain Development and Advanced Simulation Technologies.
AVL India Softwares is an affiliate of AVL List GmbH, Austria and was established in 1998 in India. AVLIS provides services in the area of Software development and testing to their principles and in turn to all leading automobile vehicle manufacturers in India and all over the world through their principles.
Salary: 4.50 LPA to 7.00 LPA
Probation / Training Period: No
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 – 3 years
Bond: The Joinee will be required to sign service Bond for serving 15 Months (including three months training period) for the value of Rs. 4.00 Lac.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Working on Embedded Software systems :
• Required to work in complete Engine Management System and Battery Control Module.
• Good knowledge of Safety Standards and Software Development Life Cycle.
• Mechatronics domain: Mechatronics system design, Microcontrollers (8051, ATMEGA), Fluid power systems, Product design and life cycle management, Nanosensors, Fuzzy logic and Neural Network, Power electronics.
• Mechanical domain: Automobile engineering, Machine drawing, Dynamics of machines, Strength of Materials, Thermodynamics, Gas dynamics, Heat and mass transfer.
• Matlab– Scripting, Debugging/Testing.
• Simulink – Design/Development of functional logics.
• Adams – Building and simulating mechanical systems.
• Keilμvision and AVR– Microcontroller programming and system development
• Pico soft–Logic programming and developing ladder circuits
• Automation studio - building and simulating automation systems and fluid power circuit
• Solid Works – Design of hub motor
• Computer languages : Embedded C, C++.
• Basic knowledge of Engine Control and Battery Control Modules.
- Telephonic Round
- Face to face round
- HR Round
1 - 3 Years
4.5 - 7 LPA