About The Company: The Wireless telecommunications industry has undergone explosive growth and has become global in its scope and ambitions. Spectrum has become severely congested. Good network design is no longer a "nicety", but rather a necessity. Competitiveness in Telecommunications Industry is looking for simpler, cost effective and innovative strategies. Wireless services and Products are essential requirements. The Wireless industry still needs creative problem solvers.Their company is working as a business developer.The demands by the subscribers for better 4Cs (Coverage, Connectivity, Continuity and Clarity), requires the operator to continue to expand their system at ever increasing pace. With increased mobility of the users and changing profile of the subscribers there is a need to expand coverage in areas not traditionally covered by cellular markets such as the rural market. Building on detailed analysis and planning, we apply our unique expertise in technology, network architecture, and implemenon to ensure that each network meets the client’s requirements for functionality, performance, and reliability.
Job Location: Any where in India
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 1.04 LPA and INR 200 DA if required.
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(ECE/EE/EEE)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Candidates must have to relocate anywhere in India, as per project requirement.
- Candidates must have to physically fit.
- Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate will be responsible for various RF/wireless activities like survey, Drive Testing, Etc.
- Technical/Nominal site survey, Customer complaint analysis and providing solutions
- Network capacity, coverage and topology analysis
- Parameter audit and analysis, performance analysis base on field drive tests
- Site coverage and parameter verification, area performance verification, Cluster performance tuning
- Physical optimization of cell site, Electrical/mechanical tilts Troubleshooting N/W issues like call drop, poor RSRP/RSCP, poor SINR, Handover failures, Swap, etc.
- Candidate should be ready to travel in non reservation compartment of trains.
- Technical Round(Face to Face)
- HR Round(Face to Face)
Last Date To Apply: 26 September 2016
0 - 0 Years
1.04 - 1.04 LPA