About The Company: Developing top-of-the-line products in portable medical instrumentation for Clinical usage and Personal HealthCare domain.Consult with leading experts in medical domain to achieve convergence of embedded technology and medical science instrumentation requirements.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0.5-1 Year
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA-INR 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(CS/ECE)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:-
- Candidate has to help solve object detection and tracking problems in a real-time embedded system.
- Ability to apply Image Processing knowledge.
- Working knowledge of C/C++,alogorithms and data structures.
- Experience and familiarity with OpenCV library.
- Technical Round(Face to Face)
- HR Round(Face to Face)
Last Date To Apply: 11 December 2016
Embedded System Engineer
0.5 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA