About the company
KritiKal Solutions Private Limited (KSPL) is a technology driven company focused on designing and developing innovative cutting edge products and solutions in the hi-tech areas of Embedded Systems and Computer Imaging for national and international clients. We are proud to be among the few companies in the world with strengths in both embedded system design as well as in developing real time computer vision and imaging solutions. Strong association with premier technical institute like Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and regular mentoring from its senior professors' help us develop innovative and commercially viable products. We have in-depth knowledge of issues ranging from architectural design to system software in embedded systems that puts us in a formidable position to design and develop the best solutions and technologies right from the concept stage to complete prototypes. We specialize in real-time video processing solutions for on-line applications apart from off-line video and image analysis solutions. We work right from selection of the right imaging sensors or cameras and image digitization circuitry, lighting, placement and mounting, processing platform for the software development and integration with other electronic or electro-mechanical systems.
Profile: Embedded Engineer
Salary: INR 4 to 6 LPA CTC (The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Courses Required: BE/B.Tech (ECE / CS/ EE)
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Provide presales tech support by determining technical feasibility by evaluating the problem definition, requirements, and propose solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing required documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Develop and maintain CVIP software solutions by strictly following the software development lifecycle.
- Code, debug, implement and deploy software applications
- Test applications to ensure that they operate satisfactorily
Skill Set Required:
- 0-3 years of experience in developing and maintaining software applications for Computer Vision and Image Processing, with strong in hand experience in:
- Algorithms, Data Structure, C/C++, OpenCV, Makefile, Visual Studio, Qt, Threads/Thread Architecture
- Interest in working as part of a small and growing company, with awareness about the opportunities and challenges that come with a highly adaptive environment.
- Experienced in developing solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Skin & Hair, Machine Learning, Deep Neural Network (DNN), Convolutional Neural Networks
- Analytical skills
- Excellent team player with understanding of different roles
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
0 - 3 Years
4 - 6 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor