Niseva is a technology start-up working in using Internet of Things for Industrial and Utility automation. Niseva is a small team of enthusiastic people who share the same though process and bring in their expertise to meet organizational goal. Niseva has provided innovative solutions to its customers to solve their requirement of monitoring and control.
Niseva is expanding team to design solutions for the challenges in industry. We are a product development team and want to add freshers who have excellent problem solving skills, who can think out of the box and who are ready to work tirelessly to deliver the products on time with excellent quality. You must be highly focussed, able to bring innovative solutions to the problems and should be able to give undistracted time for your task. You must be good at learning new technologies on you own.
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E. (CS/IT/ECE)
Experience: 0-1 year
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Batch Passout: 2018/2019
INR 5000 Per Month (During Probation)
INR 2 LPA (Post Probation)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communiocated post registration window is closed.
- Must have good understanding of basic electronics.
- Design and prototype small microcontroller based designs.
- Write embedded software using C/ C++/ Python.
- You must have superior understanding of C/ C++ programming languages.
- You must be able to write optimum code for the given requirement.
- Good understanding of data structures
- Good understanding of pointers
- You may have to travel within India to visit customer to demonstrate prototypes.
Skill Set Required:
- You must have excellent academic knowledge of following in the field of Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Basic electronics (Transistors, voltage regulators, Microcontrollers)
- Communication protocols (e.g. Modbus)
- GSM communication technology (SMS/ GPRS/ 2G/ 3G/ 4G)
- Serial port communication and TCP/IP, UDP C/ C++ Python
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
0 - 1 Years
2 - 2 LPA