Halma is a global group of life-saving technology companies. Named as one of Britain's Most Admired Companies, our group of around 45 companies provide innovative products and services that help solve many of the key problems facing the world today.
Halma employs over 7,000 people in more than 20 countries, with major operations in the UK, Mainland Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific. Halma is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100.
Halma Advanced : Halma company Advanced designs and manufactures specialist control equipment for fire detection and its associated markets around the world. Advanced's products and systems are used in applications ranging from small, single-panel installations to huge multi-node networked systems covering multiple functions, all over the world. The company's fire control panels support a number of different third-party manufacturers' detection and notification protocols and form the basis for the company's fire detection systems worldwide.
The Halma company Advanced R&D team is being expanding in Bangalore to further support the development and maintenance of the company's product line.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Development of Embedded software supporting real-time control systems in safety-critical control equipment.
• Involvement throughout the development process,
• Understanding the requirement and develop user stories.
• Coding, Unit testing, integration testing.
• Provide post implementation support along with V&V team.
• Closely work with all functions to deliver integrated solution with no compromise in scope & Time & Budget.
• Adhere to the SDLC process.
• Coordinating the project team and mentoring junior resources.
• Bringing best practices in development.
Skill Set Required:
• Good Experience in languages like Embedded C/Ct+.
• Having experience in working with 8/16/32 bit Microcontrollers like Renesas, TI, PIC, ARM controllers.
• Experience in working with IDE environments like AR / HEW / Eclipse /MPlab
• Experience in working with Debuggers like Renesas E1/8, PIC (ICD 3) ,TI(MSP FET).
• Experience in embedded RTOS like CMX / Embos.
• Hands on experience in Driver development like 12C, SPI, UART, R$232, R$485, USe.
• Experience in Embedded product development life cycle.
Good in Handling trouble shooting equipment like Function Generator, Oscilloscope, power supplies etc.
• Experience in delivering at least one/two complete Embedded Product development projects.
Profile/Designation: Embedded Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired experience: 1-3 years
Target batch Passouts: 2020-2023
Course specialization: BE/B.tech in Electronics and communication.
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: 8-12 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
1) Preliminary Round
2) Written test
3) Virtual tech round
4) HR Round
1 - 3 Years
8 - 12 LPA