Popular Cities All States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:-
Aviconn - started with A Vision to Connect is building products in IoT Space (Internet of Things). Aviconn formed by 20+ years IT experienced co-founders from IIT Delhi/NIT Aluminai. Co-founders come with rich experience by serving Fortune 100 companies at leadership positions. Who planned to come-out of comfort zone and follow their passion to enhancing the life-style of our society.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend - INR 5,000(for 6 months)
INR 1.5 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.tech/B.E.(ECE)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Electronics or computer-science engineer or equivalent in embedded software programming.
- Ideal candidate should have good understanding of basic electronics, micro-processor/controller architecture.
- C/C++ coding and Arduino etc.
- The person would be responsible for developing IoT technology-based products/devices.
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to use own initiative.
- Ability in the following required: Embedded System, C/C++,Linux,Data Structure,Algorithm,IPC Mechanism,Windows,Oops concept, Object Oriented Concept.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to solve problems.
- Good inter-personnel and communication skills.
Last date to apply: 24 october 2018
- Written test
- Personal Interview
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.8 LPA
Share Job with your friends