About The Company: Nevon Projects develops these software and electronics based self learning kits for researchers, engineering students and enthusiasts to help in their research and studies. We develop innovative and unique software as well as electronics based systems that can be used to automate various needs/tasks.Their systems are built to automate work from various sectors including agriculture, manufacturing,defense, biomedical as well as domestic sector. They build these systems to be used as a reverence for further development and studies by engineering students, researchers and enthusiasts.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA- INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Goregaon (Mumbai)
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be working with us as an Electronics/Embedded Developer.
- There is training for 2-3 months provided to the candidate prior to work.
- During 3-4 months candidate will be working as a developer.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate must be efficient at embedded circuit designing.
- Candidate must have basic circuit troubleshooting knowledge.
- Candidate must have proficiency in schematic and PCB understanding.
- Candidate must have basic C coding knowledge on microcontrollers.
1) Aptitude test(Written)
2) Technical round(face to face)
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor