About the Company:
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electric, electronics and information and safety. Its customers include all the world's major carmakers. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 35 countries and regions (including Japan) and employs approximately 120,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2012, totaled US$38.4 billion. Last fiscal year, DENSO spent 9.5 percent of its global consolidated sales on research and development. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges.
Desired Experience: Freshers
Last Date to Apply : 06-06-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 4 LPA (INR 20K per month as stipend for the probation period of 12 months)
- To design electronics/mechanical hardware for airbag control computer.
- To provide technical support to internal divisions and customers (OEMs).
- To test and evaluate products on vehicle, bench and simulator.
- To utilize design tools ex CAD and create product drawings.
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of Electronic circuitry, microprocessors, controls.
- Electronics testing skills with digital multi-meter, oscilloscope etc.
- Team work build, fluent communication in English.
- Knowledge for electronics control in automotive products.
- Know-how of circuit design, sample make and tests using instrumentation.
- CAD operation to make drawings.
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Good skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Interview with MD
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA