About The Company:ELECTROLAB established in 1984, manufactures pharmaceutical testing equipments and peristaltic pumps which are used in several industries and exports more than 40% of its production worldwide.For more than 31 years we have developed innovative solutions that use state-of- the-art technology along with patented designs to solve our client\\\'s toughest challenges and setting an example for commitment to excellence and a passion for exceeding expectations.The company has a well-trained production team supported by in-house software, hardware and CAD engineers. Every individual at ELECTROLAB understands the importance of quality and timely delivery. A flexible production process and cost effective operations have enabled us to be competitive,responsive and reliable.The company along with its network of Distributors and Representatives provide validation, support and prompt after sales service to meet its customer needs.
Salary: INR 2 LPA-INR 2.2 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: Btech(ECE/EE/EEE)
Job Location: Bangalore
Probation / Training Period: None
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Installation of pharmaceutical testing machines,applications & software\\\'s.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Troubleshoot customers queries.
- To service the machinery under AMC.
- Extensive travelling within relocation.
- To solve mechanical & electronics queries.
Skill Set Required:
- Should be able to handle customer grievances and queries efficiently.
- Should have sound technical knowledge.
- Willing for extensive travelling.
- Willing to learn new things and face challenges.
- Technical Round(Face to Face )
- HR Round(Face to Face)
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2.2 LPA