Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineer (Intern)
RED-‘T’ aspire to promote large scale solar power projects with its channel partner www.redtsolar.com for the benefit of each and every energy consumers under respective ESCOMS starting with BESCOM consumers in Karnataka. The pre-vetted reliable & Bankable solar plants will be made available to the subscribers having all necessary prerequisite Licenses, Permissions, NOC’s, Grants & Concessions from respective Statutory Bodies to install Ground Mounted & Grid connected solar plants at very economical cost and transfer all titles and tax benefits to them including Accelerated Depreciation on Capex, and also undertake operation and maintenance of the plant, facilitation of excess energy trading on Trade Platform as per T&C’s.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BE / B.Tech (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineer)
Stipend: INR 5000 Per Month
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Responsible for design & development of electrical & electronics components for Refrigerator appliances.
- Hands on experience in wiring harness design, electrical safety standards and component certification for safety.
- Responsible for electrical & electronics component design approval
Skill Set Required:
- Sound technical knowledge
- Job Responsibilities: Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineer (Intern)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 0.6 Lacs
- Industry: Manufacturing