- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the company :
AnkGanit is an earnest attempt to make a difference in the education sector. Established by a young entrepreneur Ankit Gaur, the team has grown to include IIM/FMS/IIT(Gold Medallist) alumni. Their objective is simple -To ensure each aspirant who joins us has access to unmatched opportunities to make his or her career dream come true!
Their first batch of 83 students resulted in over 17 IIM, 3 MDI, 2 FMS and about 20 other top 15 B School Final Selections. Their latest batch of 113 students continued the tradition of excellence with students garnering over 40 IIM, 8 XLRI, 3 IIFT, 7 SP Jain, 6 MDI and 13 NMIMS Calls with over 35 final selections in Top 20 B Schools. Refer to results under the results tab.
They have been consistently delivering a result of nearly 30% selections in Top 20 B Schools. Their students have also made it to New York University, Oxford University, ESCP Europe and University of California among other top Global Schools.
Profile: Educational Counsellor
Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any
Probation/ Training Period: 10 days Training Period
Salary: INR 2.2 LPA – INR 3.5 LPA (Final CTC depends on candidate performance during Interview)
Tentative Interview Date - Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- The candidate would be responsible for calling prospective students and providing information about the company to potential students.
- She would also be responsible for generating walk ins to the centre which will be her primary KRA.
- She would also be responsible for follow ups and ensuring brand recall among leads called.
- The job will be challenging but in case you prove to be good at the job, the financial rewards would be excellent.
- There will be a training period where you would be guided and trained about the company and its products.
Skill Set Required:
- The candidate should have basic English and Hindi speaking skills.
- Other qualities which would be helpful are:
1) Having a learning attitude
3) Energy and
Interview Process : -
- HR Round
Note: Only Female Candidates are preferable with excellent communication skills.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 3 Years
2.2 - 3.5 LPA