About The company
EDcellence is an end to end skills management platform, a cloud-based ecosystem for learning, assessment & recruitment solution aiming to disrupt the traditional models of education and employment.
Powered by Cloud, we are primarily focused on creation and delivery of skill development solutions, with an emphasis on learning by doing, and employability as the success factor.
EDcellence is a collection of tools and techniques available on a cloud platform that enables ubiquitous skills based learning, on demand skills assessment, digital badges that employe(e)rs wear. EDcellence connects learners, content providers, and employers in a single platform enabling seamless knowledge exchange. It is a talent management solution for enterprise. Learning management solution for universities & employability providers for learners
Desired experience- 2-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization- B.Tech( CS/IT), BCA, MCA
Training/Probation Period- 3 months
Salary- INR 4.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
One to two rounds of technical interview as required (telephonic/in-person, based on candidate’s location), followed by a personal interview.
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Collaborate in the development of the product.
- Create solid code that\'s ready to ship.
- Build reusable UI components.
- Collaborating with backend developers to plan, design and develop applications.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge in developing responsive/adaptive layouts for multiple browsers and platforms, including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Familiar with JS design patterns and write modular code that can be unit tested
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge on cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Working knowledge of REST web services.
- Understanding of Material design and Amazon Web Services will be a plus
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
2 - 3 Years
4.5 - 5 LPA