About The company
123Greetings.com is the best site for sending free online egreetings and ecards to your loved ones. The site has wonderful cards for every occasion like birthdays, anniversary, wedding, get well, pets, everyday events, friendship, family, flowers, stay in touch, thank, congrats and funny ecards. The site also has greeting cards for every event such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, New Year, Thanksgiving, Father's Day, Season's Greetings, Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, Rosh Hashanah, Passover, Diwali, Fourth of July, Boss's Day and lots of other events throughout the year.
Website address: www.123greetings.com
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE
Batch - 2014
Training Period: 6 months
Salary: Rs.2 LPA – Rs.2.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
1 Technical Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal interview
Tentative Interview Date*: will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
The candidate will be involved in following activities:
- Monitoring the performance of all the servers on a daily (24/7) basis.
- Monitoring the Products/Features and Functionality.
- Responsible for maximum server uptime and availability
- To immediately notify the reporting manager and concerned teams when a server error is detected and ensure that it is corrected within the shortest possible time.
- Responsible for preparation of comprehensive and figurative reports on the server status.
- Monitoring the daily and weekly clean-up routines and backups.
- Record the error logs on a regular basis and report about the same.
- Record the error in any Product/Features and Functionality and report.
- Administer security, configure necessary components, track usage and provide service delivery. Document system configuration and Deployment Architecture.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with systems
- Perform routine system audits and health checks
- Deliverables To ensure that the error is reported to the concerned person.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong understanding of Linux.
0 - 1 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA