About The Company:
Binary Semantics Ltd is a client centric global software development company providing software development, research, web development, IT outsourcing services along with optimization and mathematical modeling solutions and consulting services for your mission-critical business challenges. We have global operations across USA, Canada, Europe and India and have over 125 satisfied customers.We have very strong software engineering processes and our operations have been certified as ISO 9001:2008 by American Quality Assessor (AQA) for software development and supporting activities.
Salary:1.8 LPA – 3.5 LPA
Desired Experience:1-5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
-Face to face interview(3 Rounds)
-Resolve international client’s queries via email & Chat.
-Provide problem analysis and resolve client issues with the aid of available helpdesk tools (e.g. help files and Knowledge base articles).
-Ensure accurate call comments are entered and appropriate information is provided in escalated calls.
-Will work in a reputed client company on rolls of Binary Semantics.
Skill Set Required:
- Must have 1 - 5 year experience in handling technical support or customer service or email & chat support process.
- Must have fair technical knowledge in HTML & Java script..
- Excellent Command over English and sound selling skill.
- Willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Free CAB & Meals will be provided.
- In case of night shifts, additional allowance will be provided.
E-mail and Chat Support Executive(For a client company)
1 - 5 Years
1.8 - 3.5 LPA