About The company
KartRocket help SME\'s, Manufacturers, Creative People and Service Providers setup their brand online and get sales from their own stores and also from other sales channels. They even integrate with shipping companies and payments all as a bundled package so you can focus on your core business and let us handle the rest.
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: none
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3.6 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Should understand Ecommerce pick up operations
- Should be able to track shipments
- Should understand Ecommerce delivery operations
- Should be able to work on MIS preparation and analysis
- Should be able to coordinate with customers & resolve their issues
- Should understand management of exceptions (Damages/Delay in connectivity/Delayed deliveries/Non COD remittance)
- Must be able to interact with customers effectively & resolve queries
- Should have good geographical knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of B2C (Ecommerce) field operations activities
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel (Data analysis)
- Good communication (Written & Verbal) & coordination skills
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
1 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA