About the Company:
RECOM, with its demonstrated expertise in delivering huge training support to Clients in both corporate and academic institutions, would provide a comprehensive service solution And conduct a comprehensive; result oriented technical training course on Information Technology at RECOM premises.
The proposed solution would help the students of to achieve total Understanding on the NTD Platform.
Website: under stealth mode
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Last Date to Apply : 23-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 0.96 – 1.4 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Installation and maintenance of Internet equipment, including routers/switches/servers/network cabling.
- Installation and maintenance of DSL equipment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and programming for customers.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and programming.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and programming for subscriber carriers.
- Tier 2 support for field network technicians.
- Work with supervisor on special projects as the need arises.
- Consistently comply with CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information) rules.
- Technical Interview
DSL Engneer / Network support
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
0.96 - 1.4 LPA