River Delta India (RDI) has been providing off-site development and support services since 2006. Our project management experience and commitment to client relationships enable us to provide creative and cost-effective solutions to our clients. The fact that we\'ve repeat clients testifies that our customers trust us with mission critical applications. With expertise in web application (specifically with PHP, CMS(Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla), e-commerce(Magento) and Microsoft (.net, C#, Sharepoint, SSIS/SSRS) and mobile application (Android and iOS platforms). Apart from custom solutions in different technology, we assist in QA and help desk solutions. With some of our clients, we\'ve become partners for their product development and dedicated team members working from our office to support the product development effort.
Salary: INR 4.2 LPA to INR 6.6 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Lead and manage the team
- End-to-end application development
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies
- Assist with interviewing and attracting new talent to Organization
- Manage individual team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Accountable for the team\'s performance, work satisfaction and growth
- This is a hands-on role where you\'ll be coding alongside the team. We\'re looking for a leader who can win the technical respect of the team with their own accomplishments.
- While completing all of the above duties you must maintain excellent communication with the clients while managing their expectations.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Drupal Tech Lead
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3 - 5 Years
4.2 - 6.6 LPA