About the company:
They are an independent, New Delhi-based marketing consultancy with a PAN India reach. They inject personality into your brand, blending intelligent positioning with unforgettable creative to maximize the value of your business.
With their 360 degree approach, they help your company get better at what you do! They focus on a company all round development that helps create an organisation which is well co-ordinated and best in the industry.
managing the corporate discount provided by partnering companies throughout the country.
Desired experience- 0-4 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Lead Generation & Management: Develop & execute various campaigns to generate potential leads for products.
- Cold Calling: Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
- Execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
Skill Set Required:
- Highly motivated, self-starter, team player
- Verbal and communication skills
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
- Presentation skills
- Excellent time-management skills
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 4 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA