Desired experience- 1 Year
Probation / Training Period- 6 Month
Salary Details: 2.4 LPA - 3 LPA (Depending upon interview performance)
Tentative date of joining- Immediate
1) Technical Round 1
2) Technical Round 2
3) Personal & HR Interview
Interview Date: After 20 January 2015
- To work on stand-alone basis as well as a part of team.
- Must have: Asp.net 3.5/ 4.0, MVC 3.0/4.0.
- Hands on development experience and exposure and working knowledge of latest technologies.
- View and analyze the requirement from the system. To prepare detailed analysis document like System Requirement Specification (SRS), Flow Diagrams, Wire Frames.
- Database design and development of complex modules within the project.
- To ensure that best programming practices as per company standards are implemented in the modules developed.
- Documenting the source code as well as project modules.
- Perform Unit testing for modules prepared by own as well as peer-to-peer testing.
- Participate in full life cycle of project development
- Client communication, requirements gathering, analysis, and design
- Development and deployment
Skills Required: ASP, Dot Net, MVC , J Query, HTML 5
Dot Net Web Developer
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA