About The company
VAVNI is an Engineering Services firm focusing on solving complex engineering challenges – from development to compliance to contract manufacturing – for Fortune 500 companies.
During the last 5 years, VAVNI engineered hardware and embedded software for more than 50 high tech products generating over $5Bn in sales for our customers. Products with the VAVNI touch have won awards and can be found today in retail shelves and powering datacenters across the world.
Their team of experienced and passionate engineers is recognized for going deep, fast, and for providing exceptional levels of quality and personal attention. VAVNI is located in Santa Clara, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Website address: www.vavni.com
Job Profile: DotNet & MySQL Developer
Job Location: Gandhi Nagar
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/M.C.A
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 2 Years
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Proven experience in ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, MVC, SharePoint
- Experience in developing web applications and web services
- Experience in developing websites using a Document Management System will be an advantage
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and process orientation
- Excellent understanding of technical terminology
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA