About The Company:
A fast, efficient transaction process is only a mouse click away with our innovative, online payment system.
Easy Event Promotion and Advertising
Easy Competition Draw
Easy Payment Options
Easy Regulation of Entries and Guaranteed Payment
Easy Results Viewing
Salary: INR 3-5 LPA
Job Location: Noida
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The website Developer is a position for developers who possess demonstrable experience and skill,
having worked for an extended interval as a professional website developer, on production-level web
based portal products.
This position is responsible for the technical design, coding, testing and debugging of complicated
website components, using best practices, adhering with coding standards & conventions, under the
direction of the Website Development Team Lead or Manager. Individuals within this position will be
assigned website development projects, with the expectation that they be completed correctly, with
high levels of quality, and meeting or exceeding published milestones and deadlines.
This position requires individuals who are able and willing to take responsibility for complicated projects
with tight deadlines and high qualitative expectations, with a reasonable degree of creativity and
• Asp.net programming experience in a multi-tier environment
• Good experience on SQL Database
• Develop detailed technical designs as assigned, based on requirements and/or functional designs.
• Produce website components, interfaces, classes, functions, web-pages, etc., as necessary in order to faithfully implement designs, as assigned.
• Test and debug website to ensure correct behavior, including unit- and regression-test production and maintenance, where appropriate.
• Adhere with all policies and procedures applicable to the position, department, division and
-We work in early morning shift from 7:00 AM till 3:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
• 2-4 years minimum professional experience, working with production website products.
• Knowledge of website development best practices, including demonstrable practical experience
in best-practices associated with website design, coding, debugging, testing and documentation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey technical
concepts clearly and effectively
-Technical and Personal Interview
2 - 4 Years
3 - 5 LPA