Squircle IT Consulting Services is a leading IT solutions and services company established with a specific mission of providing comprehensive, top of the line solutions around ERP and BI. Since its inception in November, 2007, SQUIRCLE has emerged as a key player in ERP and BI space. SQUIRCLE brings together the best Technology and Domain expertise in PeopleSoft to offer a full spectrum of services ranging from Implementation, Business Consulting to Support.
Profile Offered:Dot NET Full Stack SharePoint
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 2-3 Years
- BS or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years' experience in an IT/Online Services role working with Business Operations, App Support or other Support activity.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint administration is essential.
- Ability to use share point API for developing custom solutions and exposure to CSOM, Rest and SPServices.
- 2-3 years' experience with software design and development with SharePoint, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC.NET, WCF, C#, IIS, SQL Server.
- Experience in front end development using JQuery, CSS and html.
- Exposure to managing and developing on large scale internet facing Sharepoint farm.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance Issues related to Sharepoint, SQL server, custom server side code and Client code.
- Well versed with tools and technologies used to manage and troubleshoot sharepoint and web applications.
- Strong understanding of network topology, hardware configuration, server utilization and deployment view.
- Ability to act as SME and go-to resource for the organization regarding a system or product flow.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Able to participate in defect triaging processes to ensure the proper prioritization and correct team assignment
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize; strong organizational skills.
- Serve as the member of Channel Engineering support team to be the first point of contact (via phone, email, web-based support portal) regarding production incidents.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Dell Commercial Products and Services.
- Responsible for monitoring production health, create weekly reports on production server health, incidents and share with management.
- Prioritize and resolve issues of the highest technical and business severity.
- Proactively communicating solutions and updates to management, including on hotlist items with potential for widespread severe customer impact.
- Working complex technical cases to resolution through the use of remote sessions, reproducing customer issues, and performing own research.
- Play time-keeper to make sure issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. Track and monitor each step of the issue on its way to resolution or escalation and provide closure.
- Work with Microsoft support engineer to drive resolution to the problem.
- Involve in defect fixes and deployment of product.
2 - 3 Years